Pages

Wednesday 18 May 2011

Sweets

So I thought I would post up my latest uni work.. its nothing special just some still life based around sweets ... yum!

For my portfolio I decided that I wanted to focus on food photography, and produce a series of images of sweets that would show them in an unhealthy light. I did this by increasing their saturation and placing their ingredients with them. The insinuation of the sweets being unhealthy is meant to be subtle and so the text is not the main focus of my images.

1

2

3

4

5

6

7

8

9


You can see bigger versions of this series by clicking on the images or HERE.

For these shots I used my Nikon D3000 and my newly purchased Nikon SB-800 Speedlight (which I'm still learning how to use :p )

Comments/Feedback etc welcome as always.

Arissa
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment