Pages

Tuesday 10 May 2011

 Hello,

and welcome to my Photography & Graphic Design blog .





I thought that I would start a blog as a way of mapping my progress in photography & Graphics. It gives me the chance to show my work and share my ideas and any problems that I am having.


I still have a lot to learn about photography such as techniques and all the technical stuff (hence why I'm studying it at uni). But I think that the blog will help motivate me to generate more ideas and go out and shoot more. 

I don't have a specific style/genre of photography that I stick too, I think its best at this stage that I just explore and see what suits me best. I do like nature photography though :p

Hopefully this will become a place where I can share my ideas, 
and gain information and show my work.



:)



Arissa

xx




No comments:

Post a Comment