Pages

Wednesday 24 August 2011

Fruit & Vegetables

Ok, so I know I haven't posted in ages... sorry!
On the plus side, I have decided to upload some more pictures...
Truth is, I have actually been doing quite abit of photography, I just haven't got round to putting them up yet ... mostly due to me not liking them.

Anyway, I thought I would try my hand at "food photography" again .. so I decided to raid the fridge in the name of art (or something like that :p) ... here are the results...


Blackberries

Strawberries and Blackberries

Red Pepper

Runner Beans

Yeah, so they aren't really that good, but at least I've been practicing 
(that's got to count for something right? :p) 

I need to remember to take a picture of my "home made studio" which literally consists of all my stuff spread over the dining table and some perspex, natural light and my speed light haha.

In other news, the hunt for a job/work experience has officially started :D

Arissa
xx

P.S there are more pictures coming... some portraits actually... so check back.. these will probably be posted today.. or tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment