Pages

Thursday 19 May 2011

Graphic Design

I thought I would upload a small selection of my graphics work from throughout the years.
Most of these are flyers for different church events etc. I create the majority of the graphics and objects(e.g Mobile Phones, Dog tags, iPods) from scratch in Photoshop.

I originally started of self taught (as with my photography) but then decided to do Graphic design for Alevel. The first graphics programme that I used was Fireworks and then I managed to progress onto Photoshop and have been there ever since :p

2007 & Earlier
ipod


Chynna Events Logo

2008

Let your light Shine final version


2010


National Prayer Summit


Positive Exposure 2010


2011

My Advert

Flyer for Church Event

Mission Unstopppable


As I mentioned before, this is just a small selection of my work. I have also taken part in branding projects, web-design and other things. To see more of my photography/graphics check out my Flickr

Arissa
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment