Pages

Saturday 4 June 2011

Press Photographers

Uni Blog



On 15th October 2010 the new Liverpool Football club owner (John Henry) was announced, the official announcement was made at the head office of Slaughter and May in Moorgate.


 Since I was in the area at the time I thought that it would be a good opportunity to try and take some pictures both with my digital camera and my film one. The pictures themselves aren't great but I enjoyed the experience and thought that I would upload them anyway since they were in my A-Z area.



 Most of my photographs focus on the photographers themselves, rather that John Henry because there was a long wait for him to come out, and also because once I gained entrance to the building I wasn’t in the best position.However I have still decided to upload a few of the images as I liked the idea of photographing the press. I tried to capture the overall mood and try and show how frantic it was trying to take pictures.




Photographers1

Photographers2

Photographers3

Photographers4

Arissa
xx


P.S I have decided that I am going to post up some of my posts from the university blog we had to keep for one of the modules.

The Brief

Basically we had to chose a page from the London A-Z and then choose to photograph something in that area whether it be architecture, environmental portraits of still life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment